Last Updated: February 21st, 2020
1. WHO WE ARE
- WHO WE ARE
- WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
- NEVADA RESIDENTS' PRIVACY RIGHTS
- THIRD-PARTY LINKS
- HOW WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE
- RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- INTERNATIONAL USERS
- CHILDREN’S INFORMATION
- CONTACT US
Braman Group is a U.S. based company that providesincentive marketing services through our marketing partners.
2.WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- Information you provide to us. We collect the personal information that you provide to us when access and use the Sites or Services, when you consult with customer support or send us an email or communicate with us in any way (for example, to make a support request) so that we can provide our Services to you and our marketing partners. The personal information you provide may identify you and your business individually, and may include items such as your name and email address, your physical address, phone number and information regarding your vehicle preferences, or other information requested when you visit our Sites or use our Services or redeem an offer from a marketing partner.
- Location Information. We may collect information about your general location. using different types of technologies, including GPS and Wi-Fi. We also collect IP addresses and device identifiers that may provide location information.
- Information We Collect Automatically Through Cookies and Similar Technologies. We, or third parties operating on our behalf, use tracking tools like browser cookies and web beacons to automatically collect information about how you interact with our Sites and Services and other websites over time and across devices. For more information on cookies and similar tracking technology and how they are used, and how you can opt out of such use, please refer to our Cookie Notice.
- Information We Collect From our Marketing Partners. We may collect information about you directly from our marketing partners who presented you with the offers which we provide as a service to our Marketing Partners.
- Information We Collect From Other Sources. In order to enhance our ability to provide relevant marketing, offers and services to you, we obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, our marketing partners, and fraud detection companies.
We use the information we collect or receive (alone or in combination):
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, to respond to any customer service issue, feedback, or information relating to the promotional offer you responded to, including sending you redemption codes and details for how you can redeem offers, and providing your details to the applicablemarketing partner who referred you to us so that you can redeem the offers presented to you by that marketing partner.
- If you have elected to join our mailing list, we may also use the information you have provided to send you, via email information that we think you might find useful.
- To send administrative information to you, for example, redemption details,information regarding our Services or Sites, and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products, enhancing, improving or modifying our Sites and Services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operating and expanding our business activities.
- For other reasons that we describe to you at the time of collection.
We may disclose your personal information to the following categories of recipients and for the following reasons:
5. YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
- Service providers. In order to provide our Services to you, it is necessary for us to disclose your information to service providers who perform certain functions of our Services on our behalf. Examples include cloud hosting providers (to provide data storage and processing services); communications providers (to process new queries and to manage our emails); and fulfillment providers (to enable you to redeem any promotional offers when you access our Services).
- Marketing Partners. When you access our Services through an offer presented by a marketing partner, we will share your personal information directly with that marketing partner to support the marketing partners’ products and services and conduct marketing campaigns on the marketing partners’ behalf. We may forward online requests, complaints or inquiries when appropriate so that the marketing partner can address communicate with you directly.
- Compliance with laws. We may disclose information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Consent. We may share your information with any other person with your consent to the disclosure, as permitted by law.
6. NEVADA RESIDENTS' PRIVACY RIGHTS
- Access to Information. If you have registered with us you can access, correct, update, and delete personal information you have provided to us by logging into your account and going to the preference center and your contact information. You can also access, correct, update, delete, and deactivate personal information you have provided to us by emailing us at [email protected], calling customer service at 888-613-7176, or write to us at Braman Group, PO Box 16766, Clearwater, FL 33766.
- Turning Off Tracking Technologies.You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a persistent or session cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off such cookies through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to control your cookies. It is important to remember that many of our Services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled. Please refer to our Cookie Notice for more information.
- Browser "Do Not Track" Signals. Some third-party browsers provide "do not track" machine readable signals for websites, which are automatically applied by default. These features are not all uniform. We do not currently respond to those signals. If you block cookies, certain features on our Sites may not work. If you block or reject cookies, not all of the tracking described here will stop.
- Control Tools on Your Mobile Devices. There may be controls on your mobile devices to control your privacy settings.
- Consent. If we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then depending on the jurisdiction where you reside and applicable law you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
A Notice to Nevada Residents: Under Nevada law, if you are a resident of Nevada, you may apply limits to the sale of certain personal information to third parties for resale or licensing purposes. You are entitled to register your preference for limits on such sales in the future by sending an email to [email protected], with the subject line, "Nevada Do Not Sell Request” along with your first and last name, zip code, and whether you are a former or current member of any of our Services so that we can match your information to your account.7. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
We have implemented appropriate physical, technical and administrative safeguards against unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure of personal information in our custody and control. However, no data transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so you should take care in deciding what information you send us in this way.9. RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We retain your personal information to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements, to maintain records of fraud, to enforce our agreements or comply with our legal obligations), or in accordance with our standard business practices.10. INTERNATIONAL USERS
The Sites and Services are provided and hosted in the United States. If you are using the Sites or Services from outside the United States, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed by us in our facilities and by those other entities with whom we share your personal information, in the United States and other locations. These countries may have data protection laws that are different to the laws of your country. By using the Sites or Services, you consent to the collection, international transfer, storage, and processing of your personal information, where permitted by law.11. CHILDREN'S INFORMATION
When contacting us, please include your full name, address, phone number, and email address, and indicate the specific nature of your request or inquiry.